Date: February 19, 2022
The Smart Works Reading Fashion Sale
The Smart Works Reading Fashion Sale is your opportunity to buy beautiful womenswear, shoes and accessories at incredible prices.
Donated by our wonderful retail partners and supporters, our sale stock has been carefully curated, with a fantastic variety of brands, styles and sizes.
The sale is guilt-free, sustainable shopping at its best. Every penny you spend will go towards funding our free and effective job interview dressing and coaching service to support local women into work.
What’s on sale?
- Brand new sample and end-of-line stock from the high street and boutique labels
- Pre-loved, high-quality designer and premium high street brands
- Box-fresh shoes and boots
- Stunning accessories including handbags, scarves and jewellery
- Beautifully-made, unique vintage clothing
Tickets are restricted, so please book now
- Choose your hour-long shopping session at a time that works for you
- For a little bit extra, buy an early bird ticket to get first pick of the sale. You’ll also receive a free goody bag!
- Spend £50 or more and we’ll give you a free luxury moisturiser worth over £80 (one per customer, while stocks last)
- Enter our raffle on the day for the chance to win an amazing prize bundle
How to shop the Fashion Sale
- All sessions are restricted to 45 people and are timed at one-hour each. No ticket, no entry!
- Cash, card & contactless accepted
- Please bring your own bag
- There is a small changing room for you to try before you buy, but please note that we don’t offer refunds or exchanges
Where to find us
Our new centre on London Street is a 5 minute walk from the Oracle and 10 minutes from the train station. We are also located on several bus routes.
Please do not attend the event if you are showing any signs of Covid-19 infection. We will be following all government Covid-19 guidelines at the time of the event. Windows will be open for ventilation. Hand sanitiser will be provided on entry and throughout the sales area.
Who you will be supporting
All proceeds go towards helping women in the Thames Valley get the support they need to get back into employment, and transform their lives.