Join us at the beautiful Leander Club in Henley for an evening celebrating fashion as a force for good. From clothing’s power to build confidence to brands pioneering sustainability, our panel of experts will discuss all things fashion and positive change.
Our stellar line-up of speakers are:
* Former presenter of The Clothes Show and fashion and identity commentator, Caryn Franklin MBE
* Journalist and sustainable fashion advocate, Ginnie Chadwyck-Healey
* Fashion industry disruptor, Nayna McIntosh
Hosted by fashion stylist and presenter, Patsy Dhir
You’ll also enjoy…
* A welcome glass of fizz
* The chance to shop sustainably from our curated collection of new with tags womenswear from top brands and curated preloved pieces
* Win with our amazing magic tree and raffle
* Bid for exceptional auction prizes
* Includes a goody bag with a luxury gift
“I’m looking forward to taking part in Smart Works Reading’s event celebrating the many ways fashion and good design really can be a force for good,” said Caryn Franklin. “This charity does great work empowering women in the community, who are seeking work and I’m delighted help raise funds to support its mission.”
Patsy Dhir, who is a Trustee of Smart Works Reading, said; “We are excited to host this inspiring evening in Henley, bringing together some big-name fashion experts to share their insights and experience, while raising much-needed funds for Smart Works Reading.”
All event proceeds will contribute to our Women Into Work Fund aimed at raising £40,000 to help us double the number of women we support to get the job and transform their lives. 69% of the women we support at Smart Works Reading go on to get the job within one month of their appointment.
Our thanks go to Leander Club for gifting us the use of its event space.Grab your tickets now